Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket
Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket
Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket
Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket
Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket

Vild House of Little Dog Family, Organic Cotton Bomber Jacket

Regular price
£65.00
Sale price
£65.00
Tax included.

This super cool unisex bomber jacket is designed with the Vild Lab No.9 - Dog Family Print. This print is a celebration of family - a loyal pack whose friendship lasts a lifetime. 

The jacket is made from 95% organic cotton making it feel wonderful and beautifully soft against your skin. The other 5% of the mix is elastane giving the item a gentle stretch. 

A totally unique print will give any outfit a super stylish look this season.